Welcome to the home of Sacred Chants Kirtan– centered in Howard County Maryland USA.
We’ve been holding kirtans with meditation in the Baltimore-Washington area for 18 years – chanting mantras, singing devotional songs, awakening the bhakti, the bhav flowing – we invite you to join us!
Kirtan is call and response devotional chanting to the divinity and perfection within us all. By helping to open our hearts, it facilitates bringing us closer to each other and to the source of all that is.
“Chanting is a significant and mysterious practice. It is the highest nectar, a tonic that fully nourishes our inner being. Chanting opens the heart and makes love flow within us. It releases such intoxicating inner bliss and enthusiastic splendor, that simply through the nectar it generates, we can enter the abode of the Self.”
– Swami Muktananda
Upcoming Kirtans – click for details here
- Saturday February 3 House Kirtan Concert – Bethesda MD 7:30 pm
- Saturday February 24 Kirtan at Yoga Center of Columbia – Columbia MD 7:30 pm
- Saturday March 3 House Kirtan Concert – Bethesda MD 7:30 pm
- Tuesday March 6 Chanting in Yoga – Columbia MD 7 pm
- Saturday March 10 House Kirtan Concert – Silver Spring MD 7:30 pm
- Saturday March 24 Kirtan at Yoga Center of Columbia – Columbia MD 7:30 pm
Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu