Welcome to the home of Sacred Chants Kirtan– centered in Howard County Maryland USA.
We’ve been holding kirtans with meditation in the Baltimore-Washington area for 16 years – chanting mantras, singing devotional songs, awakening the bhakti, the bhav flowing – we invite you to join us!
Kirtan is call and response devotional chanting to the divinity and perfection within us all. By helping to open our hearts, it facilitates bringing us closer to each other and to the source of all that is.
“Chanting is a significant and mysterious practice. It is the highest nectar, a tonic that fully nourishes our inner being. Chanting opens the heart and makes love flow within us. It releases such intoxicating inner bliss and enthusiastic splendor, that simply through the nectar it generates, we can enter the abode of the Self.”
– Swami Muktananda
Upcoming Kirtans – click for details here
- Saturday October 22 House Kirtan Concert – Bethesda MD 7:30 pm
- Wed. October 26 Kirtan-College Park – White Lotus Wellness Center 7:30 pm
- Sunday October 29 House Kirtan Concert – Silver Spring MD 7:30 pm
- Tuesday November 1 Yoga.Kirtan.Meditation Class – Columbia MD 7:00 pm
- Saturday November 5 DC Kirtan Fest Washington DC 12:30 – 10 pm
- Saturday November 12 House Kirtan Concert Silver Spring MD – 7:30 (NEW VENUE)
Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu