Welcome to the home of Sacred Chants Kirtan– centered in Howard County Maryland USA.
We’ve been holding kirtans with meditation in the Baltimore-Washington area for 18 years – chanting mantras, singing devotional songs, awakening the bhakti, the bhav flowing – we invite you to join us!
Kirtan is call and response devotional chanting to the divinity and perfection within us all. By helping to open our hearts, it facilitates bringing us closer to each other and to the source of all that is.
“Chanting is a significant and mysterious practice. It is the highest nectar, a tonic that fully nourishes our inner being. Chanting opens the heart and makes love flow within us. It releases such intoxicating inner bliss and enthusiastic splendor, that simply through the nectar it generates, we can enter the abode of the Self.”
– Swami Muktananda
Upcoming Kirtans – click for details here
- Saturday September 29 – Kirtan – Yoga Center of Columbia – 7:30 pm
- Saturday October 6 – House Kirtan Concert in Bethesda MD – 7:30 pm
- Saturday October 13– House Kirtan Concert in Silver Spring MD – 7:30 pm
- Friday October 19 – Kirtan – Tenleytown DC Wisconsin Ave – 7:30 pm
- Saturday October 27 – Kirtan – Yoga Center of Columbia – 7:30 pm
- Saturday November 3 – House Kirtan Concert in Bethesda MD – 7:30 pm
- Friday November 16 – Kirtan – Tenleytown DC Wisconsin Ave – 7:30 pm
Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu